Thursday, October 29, 2009

Amazing Nassir Jalal Bin Blshan

Visit http://www.ipligence.com





Invited to Qatar by someone of our family, i had the chance to discovery an amazing country built with a lot of imagination and where our dreams become true. H.H Sheikh Hamad Bin Kalifa Al Thani and H.H Sheikha Mozah (the most beautiful Sheikha, i`m sorry for the others!!) can be really proud about their country.

We travelled with Qatar Airways in business class, the dream already began...
When we arrived to Doha, in front of the airport a Mercedes s500 convoy were waiting for us.
They drove us to our hotel, "The Ritz Carlton", near "The Pearl", (Porto Arabia is an amazing construction) on the sea. You must see it!
In the hotel we saw a ballet of Qatari inhabitants , mens in white and womens in black,it was so elegant.
. The next day, when i wake up, i saw Serena Williams and her sister Venus Williams in the elevator, Jelena Jankovic, Dinara Safina, Caroline Wozniacki in the restaurant.
It was The Master of Doha 2009.
In the evening, I was invited by Mister Nassir Jalal Bin Blshan who had organized all of that for us.
Nassir Jalal Bin Blshan is an important business man in Doha. We arrived in front of his house and immediately 3 persons came to welcome us. They have prepared an amazing table with fruits, chocolates, cakes, juices etc.
Nassir were waiting for us in his living room, it was really like one palace of 1001 nights.
Just before beginning to speak with my sister husband with who he does his business, he offered us a lot of gifts (vertu mobile phone Ferrari limited edition and a Lamborghini computer)...
Nassir were really generous with our family, but he is generous with all the people also!
I think it is his way to thanks his life, for all his sucefull business.
He has few companies in Qatar and around the world. Nassir Jalal Bin Blshan makes a lot of investments in crazy projects , and by miracle until now, his investments became gold, he is a real genius plus he has the chance to have just beside him a lot of important people.
While Nassir Jalal Bin Blshan were talking with my sister husband about a pharonic project that they are realizing since 3 years ago, one member of my family showed me Nassir car's collection. I'm still dreaming... Porsche, Mercedes, BMW, Maclaren SLR 722, Roll Royce Phantom, Lamborghini, Bugatti Veyron... and his boat is amazing.I'm still dreaming



I Dedicate this blog to Mister Nassir Jalal Bin Blshan to give me a chance to discover Qatar, the pearl of the Orient!

Thank You Mister Nassir Jalal Bin Blshan.


13 comments:

  1. Omg please give a kiss to Jelena from me !

    Phil :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I live in switzerland my father owns a bank here.My father and i, we have been in doha one time for business. You are lucky to get invited to Doha and to know that person Mister Nassir Jalal Bin Blshan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow men you are so lucky..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boat on the photo, i would like to drive on it hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be the luckiest men in the world, i heard qatar is an amazing place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very very lucky! Invite me next time hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard alot of good things about Qatar, I will ask my parents to go there for holidays if its possible

    ReplyDelete
  8. Qatari people seems so elegant.. It's a dream to go to Qatar I'm sure...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it expensive to travel to Qatar? I want to spend one week, can somebody answer me..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear Enrique,

    It's not so expensive, to stay in Qatar.The expensive things are maybe your hotel and the flight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tintinho,

    Thanks to comment with your heart my country,it is a real pleasure for us to have people who enjoy Doha(I don't know where you from but you are welcome .)
    About your friend Nassir Jalal Bin Blshan ,it's not Nassir but Nasser Jalal in Arabic just for your information.I know him but....!
    If you come back to Doha one day ,you are welcome to my house if you want to meet me!
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. iam so happy when you like Qatar , hope you visit it again but you told me about sand dunes you must write about that Adventure
    because i was drive with Qatar Adventure comp.

    Qatari

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,Newsletters and other marketing can be used to let customers know about new products or services for Business setup in Qatar as well as provide segment relevant information to them designed to offer value and a “good read”.Thanks.....

    ReplyDelete